Your home is one of your most prized investments. Through leading Canadian insurers, we offer peace of mind that comes from quality protection.

No matter what type of home you have, we offer customized coverage to suit your needs.

 Homeowners Insurance
Your home is one of your most prized investments, so you will want to ensure you have the appropriate coverage in the event of a claim. It’s important to be properly covered for:
  • All Risk coverage for your home and contents
  • Coverage for any additional living expenses incurred by you after an insured loss
  • Personal Liability coverage
  • Voluntary payments for damage or injury caused by you or a family member
  • Claims Protection Endorsement to protect you from a rate increase if you have a claim
  • Identity Theft
  • Overland Water Coverage and Sewer Back-up
As a condominium owner, you may be held responsible for damage you cause to your unit, other units, or common areas. A condo policy can also cover aspects not insured by your Condominium Association Policy. We can review your policy and your Association’s policy to help ensure there are no redundancies or gaps.
  • Covers your personal contents on a replacement cost basis
  • Covers any improvements and betterments that have been made to your unit
  • Coverage for common areas
  • Personal Liability coverage 
 Tenant Insurance
If you are renting, a Tenant’s Package will protect both your personal belongings and third-party liability. For instance, if you flood your neighbour’s unit, you might be held responsible for their loss.
  • Personal Liability coverage
  • Personal Property and Contents
  • Additional Living Expenses
 Rented Dwelling (Landlords)
If you are the owner of a property or properties and rent them out, you need to ensure you are properly covered as a Landlord. A Rented Dwelling Policy can provide coverage for:
  • Building and detached structures
  • Landlord's contents
  • Legal liability
  • Loss of rental income 
 Vacation Property

Coverage options for a seasonal residence can be limited and are often complicated by boathouses, docks, guest cottages, bunkies, etc. It is important to also note that most policies have exclusions for renting out the property – even temporarily. Vacation Property Insurance packages can cover:

  • Seasonal dwelling
  • Mobile home
  • Vacation trailer (mobile)
  • Seasonal trailer (stationary)
  • Seasonal condominium

Let's Connect

1-800-265-6197 or
PIB Wealth Management | Commercial Business Insurance | Group Retirement Services
Life & Living Benefits | Health & Dental Benefits |  Home & Auto
We're always here for you!